FOUNDATION FOR EUROPEAN EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
is founded in July 2006 in Sofia-Bulgaria. The foundation defines itself as to accomplish activity for public benefit.
The team includes teachers and lectors in the field of Upper Secondary School, Initial Vocational Education and
Higher Education - engineers, philologists, sociologists and ecologists.
The Foundation is an organisation that pursues the following objectives:
To develop and to endorse spiritual values, civil society and science;
To contribute to the development of the Bulgarian education in conformity with modern European tendencies;
To contribute to the institutional strengthening and development of Bulgarian educational institutions and to favour
their inclusion in European educational programs;
To contribute to the improvement of the professional training and the enhancement of the quality and the qualification
of human resources;
To take part in European programs in order to fulfil its goals;
To give financial assistance to the education of students and undergraduates in pecuniary difficulties;
To support the social integration of handicapped people, of children in risk and of individuals
from other socially vulnerable groups;
To advance the protection and the development of the environment.
The means to achieve the objectives of the Foundation are:
• It takes part in international programs and projects to develop the education and to protect the environment;
• It initiates, supports and carries out projects to improve the educational system in the country;
• It carries out activities connected with the application of active measures to the labour market, with professional
training and with increasing the quality and the qualification of human resources;
• It organizes conferences, seminars and other public activities, connected with the objectives of the Foundation;
• It creates and supports data base of information connected with activities organized by the Foundation;
• Organizing language and computing courses, seminars, trips for educational purposes and other forms of education;
• Giving translating, consultant, computing and copying services;
• Elaborating, publishing and distributing of teaching materials and literature;
• Organizing exhibitions, concerts, competitions, charity auctions.
Director: Lyudmila Ivanova – Computer systems engineer
Leading team: Lyudmila Ivanova – Magister “Computer systems”
Violeta Zaharieva – Magister “Human resource management”
Nikolaj Karagyozov – Magister “Industrial ecology”
Address : komplex "Yavorov" bl. 42 A, SOFIA 1111, BULGARIA